Saturday, February 2, 2013

WHAT (AND WHO) DEFINES HOW WE SEE OURSELVES

Life is full of ups and downs, no doubt about it.  It is HOW we manage the "hills and valleys" that seems to determine who we are, how we are judged, to whom we are viewed as "friend", when and where we are trusted ... in other words, what our character is.

I despise being judged by others without discussion regarding how I see myself and what my personal beliefs are.  In other words I appreciate being "heard" ?  Arrogance will distance me rather immediately from most who display good measures of it and angry, impulsive personal affronts to my person without provocation terrify me and hypocrisy drives me to drink!  (Which I never do, but it sets in motion a great deal of ideation regarding the temptation to do so! LOL)

I started this blog for the intended purpose of being able to discuss how I view this (and my) world, how my career and life's experiences have molded who I am and sharing that with others.  I desire to hear from others how they view their world, themselves and who wish to share whatever they wish regarding their life's journey as well.  

Perhaps whomever I come to know on this blog will contribute to my growing wisdom (which  has vast room for expansion) and I to theirs.

Hop on board people.  I am easy to get along with and hope you will find a friendly, safe place to speak your truth!


1 comment:

  1. I for one am eager to hop on board.. a place of sanity of sorts for me.. it is always a pleasure to read your words and I know others inside that are happy to know you... As always...XOXOXOXXOXO

    ReplyDelete